Is pebble tech the best pool surface?
- FAQ. Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Is pebble tech the best pool surface?» often ask the following questions
- 1 other answer
- Your answer
- 25 Related questions
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Is pebble tech the best pool surface?» often ask the following questions:
🎱 What is the life of a pebble tech pool surface?
- The pebbles comprise the majority of a spa or pool surface to simulate the natural beauty of creeks and riverbeds. This product has a typical lifespan of about 18-22yrs with a limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty on material and should seriously be considered if you plan on staying in your home for an extended period.
- How do you repair a chlorine stain in a pebble tec sheen pool surface?
- How to clean your pebble tec pool?
- How much is average cost to pebble pool?
🎱 What is the best thing to clean the water line calcium in pebble tech pool?
brush it with a strong solution of acid, Becarefull for your eyes ETC and then hose it down.
- What do you call a pebble pool finish?
- What is the best type of vacuum to use on a pebble tec pool?
- Can you drain a pebble tec pool in summer?
🎱 Has anyone had a pebble tec pool surface cause splinters in your feet?
Pebble finishing for a pool's surface has its perks in terms of increasing the surface life of the pool finish, but indeed it can cause bruises; However, I haven't heard anyone getting a splinter from Pebbled pool surface. That can only be possible if your pool is unmaintained causing twigs or anything that can cause a splinter to enter the pool unnoticed.
- How do you get rid of and prevent widespread black algae in a saltwater pool with a pebble tec surface?
- Sweep a new pool surface?
- What is a gunite pool surface?
1 other answer
pebble-tecThe short answer is...it depends. It depends on your needs and your family situation. If you have children, especially younger ones, I would not recommend pebble tec. The biggest issue with pebble-tec is that it is very rough. Where do young kids spend a great deal of time in the pool? Hanging on the edge. Now think what they are doing with their feet. They're walking up the side or paddling on the side which will shred their feet. If you have a tanning shelf or play area, you will have to either submerge a towel or they will have to wear clothing to protect their knees. Another issue of pebble-tec is that the creaveces can prove difficult to clean of alge. If it is the color you are looking for, most companys can tint the plaster, and you can still have the smooth surface. Hope this helps. I disagree. I have two children who run and jump continuosly in our Pebbletec pool/spa. Notice I said spa. No one comes out bleeding or sore. If so, I would rip it out. If there is a rough area due to improper application, the installer can come out with a diamond buffing pad and buff the area down. If given the chance to truly learn about the original Pebbletec and not an imitation, one will learn the stones come from river, glacial, and beach deposits where nature has done the majority of the tumbling. Don't be fooled by texture. And just for the record, Pebble Tec does come in 3 different textures should one be opting for a different look. The other two are called Pebble Sheen and Pebble Fina. I love my Pebble Tec finish.--- The biggest problem with Pebble Tec is the customer. First, the installer of the Pebble Tec HAS to be a "Certified Installer" through the manufacturer. Other installers can purchase Pebble Tec or even cheaper imitations, and will install it for a cheaper price. What you get is a product that cut's your feet, is rough, stains, etc. Taking the time and spending the money will get you the results that most people have. A quality, durable and long lasting finish that is smooth and beautiful. Don't use a inferior product, don't use the cheapest bidder and you'll be fine.--
We've handpicked 25 related questions for you, similar to «Is pebble tech the best pool surface?» so you can surely find the answer!
What temperature can you safely drain a pepple tech pool?
Temperature wouldn't be as much of a concern to me as the ground water conditions would.
How do you get rust stains off of a pebble sheen pool?
If the stain(s) are just on the surface then a spotting bag is an easy solution. If the stain is coming from the shell of the pool then it's re bar and will have to be cut out and patched the most difficult part being the patch . search the net for someone that specializes in this skilled practice.
What has caused the brown spots on bottom of pebble tec pool?
A brown stain could be many things. Copper, iron, organics... I work at Jack's Magic and we specialize in swimming pool stain id, removal and prevention. I would recommend using a Jack's Magic Stain ID kit to identify what type of stain you have and know EXACTLY which procedure will clean up your pool.
What is the coolest pool deck surface?
One of the coolest options for pool deck surfaces are textured acrylic coatings. A coating that's made of concrete and acrylic will absorb less heat than other materials. Texture also makes the surface feel cooler to the touch because when a person walks on it, their bare feet are exposed to less surface area.
What is the most durable pool surface?
Gunite pools have been around since the '60s and are the most durable pool finish due to being made from concrete. The pool's structure consists of a steel rebar frame coated with a mix of cement, white sand or marble aggregate, and water.
What is white foam on pool surface?
Occasionally, some swimming pools may develop foam that sits upon the water. This foam is usually a thin surface layer, white or off-white in color, and it tends to collect in a corner of the pool. This is indicative of a high-organic load in the pool water.
Which is the best surface cleaner for pools?
- FREE Shipping CALIDAKA Wall Mount Surface Skimmer,Swimming Pool Surface Skimmer,Pool Cleaner Skimmer,Pool Automatic Skimmer for Pool Daily Care, Cleans Above Ground Pools Skimmer Debris Random Color 2.8 out of 5 stars8
What is the best way remove floating insects from the surface of a swimming pool?
You can skim them with screenwire. Most dealers of pool supplies have a pole with a screen on one end made especially for that purpose. The best way to keep these under control is to install a floating swimming pool skimmer. there are several different types available however the most effective is a suction-side cleaner known as the Dragonfly Super Skimmer, these take advantage of the surface tension of the water and rapidly remove most floating object on the water. they can be found at www.dragonfly.biz
Which side of pool table felt is playing surface?
The proper finish side is the playing surface side. The back side is somewhat smoother than the proper side.
Can you add muriatic acid to a pebble tec pool to maintain proper ph level or will it harm the pool?
Yes, you can use muriatic acid to control pH in a pebbletec pool. Added correctly (spread around the pool with circulation equipment operating) muriatic acid will not harm the pool. As a matter of fact muriatic or hydrachloric is the best thing to use but I suggest you dilute it 4 parts water 1 part acid for safety to you and your equipment
How to calculate the surface area of a round pool?
- So a pool that is 40 feet long and 30 feet wide will have a surface area of 1,200 square feet (40 x 30). Round Pool The formula for the area of a circle is "pi x r 2 " where "r" is the radius of the circle.
What makes the surface of a pool mats so slippery?
- Pool mats get made of a mesh-like material. This material has holes like mesh that allows water to flow easily through it. They won't soak up water or get moldy. The material adds texture to the surface around the pool that will increase the friction and traction you get on the surface.
I have a pebble pool i would like to empty it is it safe to do that?
You have to be careful about emptying any in-ground pool. Normally they have a hydrostatic valve in the deepest part of the pool in case there is ground water built up around the outside of the pool. If there is the valve will allow ground water into the pool. if there isn't there is a good chance that the pool will start to float in the ground water. In effect the only thing you have to worry about is that there is no water under the pool if there is you will need to find a way of getting rid of it before emptying the pool.
How to prepare your pool surface for painting in 9 steps?
- How to Prepare Your Pool Surface for Painting in 9 Steps Washing Step 1: Mix Washing Solution Step 2: Wash Step 3: Rinse Acid Etching Step 4: Mix the Acid Step 5: Etching Step 6: Rinse Step 7: Wash again Step 8: Rinse Again Step 9: Let it dry Fiberglass Pool Prep
How you can cover with tile the whole swiming pool surface?
You can. Its expensive. Like 80k and up probably. Start here for leads and ideas. http://www.genesis3.com Pool Pros Atlanta, GA
Should the surface water in your pool be moving a lot?
Yes, I believe it means your pump and filter are running correctly. You may want to adjust your jet so that the water discharge is just below the surface and circulating around the pool properly. My pool company told me to place the return jet at an angle facing away from the skimmer. It should be angled so that very little water movement can be noticed from the surface. The pool companies often set the showroom return jets in a way that is angled too high. They do this just for "show." If the return is set right, surface materials end up in the skimmer and bottom materials end up in one general spot in the center which is very easily vacuumed.
Which pool cover is best for your pool?
- The thermal covers are seen to be the best kinds of pool blankets. The aim to block the sun rays and thus damaging the algae that might grow in the swimming pool. They are also good in terms of retaining the heat better than the solar covers mentioned above. This is possible thanks to the insulating foam material used to make it.
What is the best pool?
- 7 Top-Rated Above Ground Swimming Pools: Full Details Intex Prism Swimming Pool (15 feet by 42 inches) This Intex swimming pool comes with a filter pump, ladder, cover, and ground cloth… Homech Family Inflatable Pool. This Homech inflatable swimming pool is great for family get-togethers… Sable Inflatable Pool… GOOGO Family Inflatable Swimming Pool - Small… Zhifou Inflatable Swimming Pool…
What the best pool table?
There is no such thing as "best" pool table, as this is very subjective. Generally, you get what you pay for. The best pool tables have 1.5 inch slate and are extremely sturdy. The purists believe this must be Italian slate, and the cloth must be Simonis or Gorina. Regardless, the workmanship must be beyond criticism. There are custom manufacturers that can produce the "best" table for those that don't ask about the price first. And, there are many "best" pool tables that use the standard 1 inch slate. Falling into the category of best we find, in no particular order - Olhausen, Diamond, Golden West, Gabriel, Monarch, and Brunswick.
Which pool shock is best?
- There are three different types of pool shock on the market today. Calcium Hypochlorite. Calcium hypochlorite is the most popular kind of shock and is the strongest of the three. It dissolves easily, and the sun’s rays burn it off without destabilizing the cyanuric acid level in your pool.
What is best pool filter for above ground pool?
The best filter for novice users is a cartridge filter. These are self explanatory. The pool water gets pumped though a removable filter cartridge. It can be removed and cleaned as often as you like. Soak it in some water and let the dirt disperse. If the filter gets too dirty, you can buy a new one.
What is pool chlorine type best for your pool?
- Sodium hypochlorite is best for pools with high calcium hardness and has around 10% to 12% Chlorine. Sodium hypochlorite is very effective fighting against microorganisms and removing stains. Calcium hypochlorite is the most popular type with around 65% Chlorine.
How can non algal copper green stain spots be removed from a quartzon pool surface which appear to be degrading the surface?
Sounds like you have been using too much acid. The pool surface is not the only place that is degrading. Every surface the water had come in contact with is damaged - especially the pool heater. The water is or has been extremely acidic. Good luck here.
How can you determine what your inground pool surface is what is gunite?
Gunite is covered with plaster. It is sprayed on concrete sorta. They mix it in the hoses and it is blown on. You can go to youtube and see them gunite a pool. I am only aware of plaster, vinyl or painted pool surfaces. The vinyl is just like thin rubber.
The best pool salt to buy?
I found Walmart to have the best price on pool salt. Only $5.97 a bag. My local pool store sells the exact thing for $13.95 and another pool store sells for $7.99. Water softener salt without any extra additives is fine as well, might be a little cheaper at Lowe's or Home Depot, think I paid $5.40 a bag for water softener salt recently, it'll dissolve fine, just the stuff labeled pool salt is ground up more.